Friday 28 November 2014

Model Making and Story planning

One of our tasks during the creative sessions was have a go at creating some clay characters which could be used for our final animation. At the time I had no idea of what to create for my animation. Therefore, I attempted to create something that I thought was at first, easy and child frriendly.


However, I expereinced that in fact, it was not easy to make, becuase there were other aspect of the body I did not take into consideration when planning an this resulted to the figure not looking like a rabbit or stand up properly.
After creating the clay model I was confused to what I was going to base my animation on. Therefore, I began to do some planning on current issues within the world and could be educational to a group of children. The idea of saving the environment stood out to me beacuse I believe it is highly important for children to gain an understadning of how the earth is reacting to our actions and to promet the ideas to them becuase they are the future to saving the planet.
bellow is a rough story board of my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment